- what's the difference between 'Parallel' & 'Distributed' Systems?
- 'Parallel Systems' share processor & memory, while 'Distributed Systems' do not. 'Distributed Systems' are built from 'Units' that contain Processor(s) & Memory.
- is Stitie Space a 'Parallel' or 'Distributed' System?
- it can function as 'Parallel System' that manages 'Distributed Systems'. Each of these systems can be anything including a 'Parallel System' that manages more 'Distributed Systems' recurrentially.
- why it was created?
- because of 'Cubic Totality of Love'.
See also if You wish or need ... : Kacper Cluster, Why Distributed Systems ?, Conversation State, Stitie Grid, Clusters.