one of add-on features to Stitie Space 1.1 'Sunsail' will be energy forms modelling functionality.
will look for it's name later.
it will be just a few classes with code & examples to include (copy-paste will do fine) in Stitie Space's code.
it will include:
- Quantum model of Particle,
- Model or notation that describe Quantum Forms (shapes, but also their behavior) and name them (for MATEN invocation for example),
- Description & Notes for each of Quantum Forms,
- Rotation attributes for a Quantum Form at coordinates ... for OX, OY & OZ axis (with 0 poit at Form's Center), stored in a double precision floating point numbers,
- Translation before Rotation attributes for a Quantum Form at coordinates ... by X coord, by Y coord & by Z coord ... applies to a data within Form, stored in integer numbers,
- Translation after Rotation attributes for a Quantum Form at coordinates ... by X coord, by Y coord & by Z coord ... applies to a data within Form, stored in integer numbers,
- Intermediary Forms (that will use recursion & subforms, probably with MATEN Form Invocation),
- State implementation that will contain Forms with (inner, more fine-grained, precise) coordinates at given coordinates (outer, coarse, less detailed),
- State implementation will also contain a misc data space (probably Object array), including a method call names for associated Strategies (probably String fields),
- Strategy will consist of three steps: before Particle Events handler (such as particle movement or collision), Particle Events handler, after Particle Events handler ... these will have access to State, including Forms & misc data to use as these need,
- Machine for modelling (one representing space, another one or more that will contain forms for a lookup),
- Sorting Forms by name, or by coordinates,
- Grouping coordinates to a Form (for duplicate Form representations),
- Perhaps Mindful Imaging Module that will visualize each of Spaces, including Intermediary Form Imager(s),
- Perhaps more.
Quantum Nature of Particles is probabilistic, if i remember well ... this means that we can have probability of a Particle occuring at given coords at given time.
when particles are at the same coordinates there's probability for collision at each moment in time.
when moving particles, perhaps there's mathematical model that will allow to move them in sequence (not at the same time) and have that included in calculations. moving a very many of ultra-small particles at the same time would require a very large amount of processor cores or processors.
will need to learn more about Quantum Physics, looking for this eagerly.
see also if You wish or need, ... : Particle Interactions on Quantum Level, perhaps more.