in context of this blog:
- Task Forces: forces that are prepared to perform certain tasks.
- Supporting Forces: forces that are prepared for supporting other Forces in their tasks.
- Repelling Forces: forces that are prepared to repel attacks (make opposing forces retreat or stop attacking in any way).
(perhaps more to come later).
examples in hacking warfare:
- Rootkit installers (Task Forces),
- DoS projectors (Supporting Forces),
- Remote Firewall installers (Repelling Forces).
there can be combinations of forces composition, for example:
- Task / Support Forces are prepared to perform their Tasks or to Support other Forces in their tasks.