Nice Concurrency in 'Ola AH' Programming Language is about processor time loans.
These loans & repayments can be managed by a 'leader' machine.
Managed Concurrency Flow Graph.
Using Stitie Space, Concurrency Flow Graph can be built dynamically, during the application's rutime - then it can be visualized using Stite Space's Mindful Imaging part - then it can be managed, modified as neccessary.
Such Management can be automatic or can be done manually by an administrator during program's runtime, to relieve application's bottlenecks.
Threads start when preconditions are met - when there are enough of input data tokens waiting for Threads' consumption.
Threads run concurrently then, producing output data tokens at their end.
Such Thread Communication can be modelled & managed, rearranged as neccessary - new producer/consumer threads can be added to a processing bottlenecks, their loans/repayment strategy can be managed as well - one can think of it as of a 'slider' that changes nicety priority.
Stitie Space can be used to model processing threads graph, and data flow routes as well.
That way, concurrency bottlenecks can be relieved by assigning additional resources, which either depletes 'processing reserves' or puts a stress on other application parts.
This extra 'stress cost' can be occasionally reasonable - for example, when rest of application waits for bottlenecks to finish their tasks.
'Ola AH' Programming Language & Nice Concurrency Automation.
In 'Ola AH' Programming Language, Thread Object will have a two extra properties:
- 'nicety' value - which determines how much of processor time it gets during a time period,
- 'nicety group' value - which determines with which threads it engages in loans/repayments.
'Ola AH' Programming Language Nicety Automation for a GRID.
For GRIDs, 'Ola AH' Programming Language will Include:
- 'worker object' class - basic unit of code execution in a GRID that consumes 'input data tokens' & produces 'output data tokens',
- 'worker strategy' class for transferring code to run on a different 'worker object',
- 'foreign strategy' field on a 'worker object' with a foreign IP Address for guest strategy coming from other distributed 'worker object',
- 'workload dispatcher' object that manages 'worker strategy' exchanges & time loans/repayments between the distributed 'worker objects' according to their 'nicety' & 'nicety group'. a 'workload dispatcher' is also a 'worker object'.
See also, if You wish or need, ... : Stitie Machine 1.1 'Sunsail' & Stitie Space, Stitie Machine 1.2 'Satellite' & Stitie Space, Clusters.